Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

27 April 2024 02:29

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Brian Morris
Subject: Just keeping in touch
Question: Hi to all shed dwellers

Just posted a reply to Harald, so whilst I am here!!

My previous post .asp?id=3028 20th Aug 2020 how time flies. Was a bust.
I went on to send emails to the addresses of Dr and Professor in physics and engineering departments at the top 5 UK universities.

Using the Gmass mailing app I sent out 11,249 emails.
Gmass reported 2,251 opens, a good hit rate for a mass mailing.

Only Three replies, all asking me not to contact them.

Discouraging.

The model Under construction in the shed at the moment, due for completion is awaiting the arrival of a 4mm nut, yes I know, All the boxes of stuff and short one nut.

The model demonstrates the absence of centripetal force and I use this to show an alternative (Dark Motion) to the current theory of Dark Matter.

Videos of this and my asymmetric pendulum, which explains Dark Energy, to be posted on YouTube.

I will post when it is up

Momentus

Date: 22 February 2023
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: MakeThingsFly - 22/02/2023 17:08:36
 Hi Brian,

I look forward to your TouTube video. Could you give a overview of your email project?

Cheers,

-Aaron

Report Abuse
Answer: Brian Morris - 23/02/2023 11:43:31
 Hi Aaron

I am assuming you have read my 20th Aug post so know what the twin rotor model does.

The main obstacle to progress in the exploitation of anomalous gyroscopic effects, or as I call it, Dark Motion, is Sir Isaac newton. His 3 axioms have stood unchallenged for 350 years and counting.

As Sandy has testified, results do not do it.

The twin rotor experiment was an attempt to start a dialogue. A simple machine that does not fit within the laws. It soon became apparent that, even on this site where there is more understanding of gyros than elsewhere, I am the only one who thinks the model is simple.

If the violation of Newton’s axioms occurs with gyros, then it should also occur elsewhere within nature.

There are two big problems for modern Science. Dark Matter, or as it is sometimes called, makeitupium and Dark Energy, which it seems has something to to with quantum foam!!

The thing that they have in common, the actual data, is that they involve anomalous motion of spinning masses. Does that sound familiar?

It is a short step from showing that centripetal force is not present in an orbiting mass on my desktop to conclude that it is not needed for an orbiting mass in far distant galaxies.

There is no need for undetectable dark matter.

Dark energy was a bit different.

Whilst working out the performance of my space drive I hit what I thought was a big problem. It applies to all “reaction-less” drives. It goes like this, you set off on your two hour trip to the moon under a constant 1 G acceleration, reach the half way point and oops, no way to slow down. Flipping over and running the drive means using energy to slow down. An apparent contradiction in terms. My tweak to Newton would mean that when it occurs in Nature, things can only speed up, the entire Universe is gradually going faster and faster with each Dark Motion collision. Back to the drawing board. For several months.

Then I read an article in New Scientist, explaining how the Universe is observed to be inflating. The very thing that Dark Motion predicted, everything getting faster and faster.

To exploit Dark Motion, I need serious funding and a lot of detailed design help. The maths says it needs serious speeds of rotation and balanced masses to move from the small intermittent thrust achieved by my asymmetrical pendulum to the multiple G forces that can be extrapolated.

Which may or may not arise from the interest I hope to generate from my You Tube posting

Momentus

Report Abuse
Answer: Sandy - 25/02/2023 12:58:36
 Hello Brian,
Glad to see you are back.
You are correct in the fact that the twin gyro device (I.e. YouTube “Anti Gravity Machine Part 3”) which was designed specifically to demonstrate the loss of angular momentum in such systems was simple and as simple as I could make it.
This demonstration was a prelude to the creation your Dark Motion which is easily developed in a slight mechanical modification to such a device, and with the introduction of an increase in hub and or gyroscope rotation speed.
I suppose the movement of a gyroscope during radial acceleration from its horizontal to vertical position whilst displaying no acceleration during its rotation appears to be magical.
This appears to me to be almost a holographic display of total loss of accelerated mass, centrifugal force and rotational acceleration and must be seen to be believed.
Your description of this phenomenon as “Dark Motion” is very apt and says it all.
I suppose it is difficult for “them” to get involved without the necessary equipment to do so, and the prevailing mythamatics will not help “them” much either
It is therefore easier to ignore us at this point and pretend we do not exist.
In the final analysis Brian I am not quite sure whether they don’t believe, or won’t believe, but I am not really interested in trying to convince them any more.
I am 86 this year and have witnessed this action thousands of times for over 35 years, and it is now, much too late for me to get excited about it.
Regards,
Sandy

Report Abuse
Answer: MakeThingsFly - 13/03/2023 17:59:01
 Hi Brain,

Thanks for the project overview. Let us know when your video is up, it would be great to see your asymmetrical pendulum design.

My tests less advanced and are more inline with the gyroscopic effects on inertia and center of gravity, falling within Newton's laws of motion. Currently I'm playing with the gyroscopic nature of the Magnus effect and Maxwell's Wheel.

Hi Sandy, hope you are well.

Cheers,

-Aaron

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products