Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

28 March 2024 11:37

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Nigel G.
Subject: How can I contact Sandy Kidd
Question: G'Day Guys

I have just seen Sandy Kidd's YouTube video and I'm so impressed and sadden at the same time.

Impressed that he has been 'battling' away for years, just like I have in my efforts to rid the world of spam with my No Spam Accepted (NSA) AI system, after 20+ years we are both waiting to become over night successes !!!

Saddened to see someone else being crushed like I have been.

I have a few ideas about how to provide a computer control system for his machines, I have 40+ years experience as a software engineer working for organisations like Dept. of Defence ( Oz ) building lots of computer controlled electron mechanical devices :)

I was also thinking about how you could replace the 'bottom' motor with something like a "Nitinol Engine" they have discovered other metals that are better than nitinol, but cant talk about that here.

So I need to contact Sandy as I would like to purchase one of his machine so I can start to test my ideas of how I could add value to what he has done.

TIA

NG

BTW - I used Dedicated Email Addresses (DEAs) so he wont be able to send an email to the address I used to sign up to this forum.
Date: 29 October 2019
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Sandy - 31/10/2019 09:46:46
 Good evening Nigel,
Thanks for your interest.
I would like to say before I say anything else Nigel is the fact that I have released almost nothing else i.e. gyroscopic in nature publicly in the last 30 odd years.
Anything gyroscopically orientated and previously released is therefore history

That said, I could not offer a guess as to how many demonstrations that first device of mine made in universities and in research laboratories.
It never failed to produce, but I think I also made it invisible, because no one would ever relate what they saw.
The thing I was surprised to discover is how the art of self-induced blindness is apparently also part of the learning procedure.
With years of practice they seem to have turned this selective blindness thing into an art form.
Even with the accompaniment of a positive laboratory test and report from a prestigious laboratory I have just been wasting my time.
Strangely Nigel their stupidity no longer irks me, and yes, I have been numbed by it.
What it does mean is that any subsequent issue of associated information would only be a waste of my time and effort, except to certain serious individuals I am presently in contact with.
Otherwise just trying to be clever is just not so clever.
Best regards,
Sandy.

Report Abuse
Answer: USER REMOVED - 10/12/2019 14:18:03
 *message removed at request of user*

Report Abuse
Answer: USER REMOVED - 12/12/2019 23:30:03
 *message removed at request of user*

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products