Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

29 March 2024 01:09

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Harvey Fiala
Subject: NITROS LAWS
Question: NITRO,

WHAT ARE YOUR LAWS?

AND MAYBE GIVE A BRIEF EXAMPLE OF EACH TO HELP UNDERSTAND THEM. THANKS MUCH.

HARVEY
Date: 9 August 2018
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Nitro - 09/08/2018 19:27:47
 Hi Harvey

Nitro’s laws are given as laws; tongue in cheek. They are really observations that I return to, to help me when I have trouble cutting through the multitude of examples of claimed inertial propulsion machines that have spawned on the web, YouTube and so on. The vast majority are, of course utter bollocks but there are just a precious few that, amazingly, actually do “what it says on the tin”.

Nitro’s First law states that:- a gyro will precess any force applied to change its axial angle not just the force you happened to think of.
“ Second law states that:- a gyro constrained from its precessional direction will act like a non gyrodynamic mass.
“ Third and several other laws effectively state:- Why am I not down the pub with my friends instead of in this shed working on a gyro machine?

I believe that your horizontal (called “back and forth machine” to obtain your patent) machine conforms to what I believe is needed to give inertial propulsion and so works. Whoopyjump’s (Laurent – I don’t know anything more about him, sadly) version of your machine gives a good example of this here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGKXnp1twUk

A still better example of Nitro’s first and, especially, second law is demonstrated by Woopyjumps’s superb little machine here:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoyPU5t2ys

I have posted explanations below on woopy's YouTube site.

I have only seen the static version of your machine in the YouTube video your daughter put up, of a lecture you did that mostly showed more ways to fix a clip on microphone than I’ll ever need. Your vertical (called “up and down machine” to obtain your patent) I cannot understand and as it does not seem to feature the fundamental requirements for inertial propulsion (as I know them) I do not think it will work either in space or on the ground. I am sorry but I don’t think it is original either as there are many examples that predate it – they won’t work either.

I made a version of your horizontal machine back in the ‘60s but could hardly get enough thrust to overcome even the slightest friction. Later I made my horizontal axis repeater that exchanged a vertical axis rotational path of the mass/gyro for an oscillating horizontal one and I beefed up the gyros which then showed a more promising path. There are clips that demonstrate my most embarrassing, crap, engineering on my “Jogglevision” YouTube site. I came to believe that, although inertial propulsion can work and shows that the third law simply needs the word “opposite” dropped for it to fit in with inertial propulsion machines – that work. My machine (and all other working ones – including yours) only produces a multitude of impulses and the machine stops dead when the impulses stop i.e.. it does not coast. It does not produce the hoped for *continuous acceleration. Like the religion it has become, the scientific community will not allow even a single word to be dropped from the word of its god:- Newton – so how serious scientific research can ever be carried out into this subject, who knows.

I now know of at least four machines that are on YouTube and elsewhere, including yours and mine, and I am sure there are more out there. I know that two of mine predate yours and the others that I know of and I believe my work was passed to Laithwaite by Alex Jones so does that make me first – who knows. When science finally gets its head around it it will probably be like asking who made the first flight. Did you mean lighter than air flight, or unpowered flight, or powered flight, or helicopter flight etc. etc. etc.

Kind regards
NM
*I have recently found a possible way round this so have restated my work.

Report Abuse
Answer: woopy - 09/08/2018 23:02:52
 What a pleasure to see you, Mr. Fiala here.

I am always following this forum and always going on my research on the gyroscope property and trying to isolate each phenomenom with separate experiment as i did along my previous 19 youtube video serial on the subject.(please feel free to look at them, as they are in general related to your patent )

And the deeper i go the finer the result, but it seems that we have to get out the "main stream scientific known" to be able to get the essence and exploit the potential.

Thank's very much Harvey to come in and perhaps bring here some of your great knowledge.

Hi Nick, sommer is hot and i am working on a very special boat sail at the present, so some less time for gyro , but automn will come soon .

Regards

Laurent

Report Abuse
Answer: Harvey Fiala - 10/08/2018 04:53:39
 NITRO:

THANKS FOR YOUR EXPLANATION OF YOUR LAWS. I MUST SAY THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED YOUR LAWS MANY TIMES AND SO I CAN ATTEST TO THEIR VALIDITY.

I AM STILL LEARNING TO USE THIS QUESTION AND ANSWER SYSTEM ON THE FORUM. I AM GETTING OLD AND NOT IN THAT GREAT OF SHAPE AND I DO NOT GET TO LOG ON TO MY COMPUTER EVERY DAY.

THAT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING IF ALEX JONES GOT HIS IDEAS FROM YOU.

I WILL KEEP MY COMMUNICATIONS BRIEF UNTIL I LEARN TO USE THE SYSTEM BETTER.

SINCERELY, HARVEY

Report Abuse
Answer: Nitro - 10/08/2018 15:09:10
 Dear Harvey

It is always nice to have others attest to the validity of “Nitro’s Laws” especially so when it is from one of the few who have actually achieved inertial propulsion – so, thank you for taking the trouble to wrap your head around them.
You may be interested to be aware of an earlier patent of mine in the public domain (now superseded by a version, not yet in the public domain, with a much better active mass to “parasitic mass”ratio) for inertial propulsion:-

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?CC=GB&NR=2443699A&KC=A&FT=D&ND=3&date=20080514&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP#?locale=en_EP&II=28&date=20070315&CC=AT&NR=354024T&ND=3&KC=T&rnd=1533895568232&adjacent=true&FT=D&DB=EPODOC

You will need to cut and paste that lot or risk typist’s cramp!

Dear Laurent

Interesting to find that your interests and innovations spread so wide as to include a new sail design. Ages ago I filed a patent for a vertical axis wind drive that could provide the ability to “sail” into the wind and side thrust to ease docking.
The vertical axis wind drive details may interest you and details are here:-

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?CC=GB&NR=2443699A&KC=A&FT=D&ND=3&date=20080514&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP#

Kind regards to you both
Nick

Report Abuse
Answer: woopy - 10/08/2018 22:23:12
 yes

Hi Harvey please see this one directly from your patent
https://youtu.be/_WBD5hZu0t4

And for you Nick one of my favorite these days
as this forum is a total unusable site, sorry i give you the link per manual.

"try to google " "inflatated wingsails.com"

Laurent

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products