Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

28 March 2024 21:11

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Glenn Hawkins
Subject: TURNER, KIDD, EVERYONE
Question: Dear Glenn Tuner,
I know all we regulars hope the best for your father. It crosses my mind from time to time. Blessings to your family.

I will call you soon to discuss presenting my theory with drawings. It might enhance your book. I think it is the best gyro discovery ever.

Dear Sandy Kidd,
I received the following message 3/3/2016

Greetings from Sandy Kidd.
Sent By:
Sandy Kidd On:Mar 03/03/16 4:53 AM

"Hello,
How are things with you lately ? I hope everything is fine .I need your help for something very urgent so please get back to me if you get this message. I traveled out of the country for an urgent reason so i can't make use of my mobile phone. I will be expecting your urgent response on my email once you get this.
Best regards,
Sandy Kidd"

I set to answering, writing that I would to do what I could. Then I reasoned this was not Sandy's style and not his word use and sentence structure. Also, the word ‘urgent’ was used three times without a an explanation. The guy can use a computer, but not a phone? No this was not Sandy. This was a stupid person. Perhaps a person incarcerated for the criminally insane 24/7. You all should now be on special guard against viruses from incoming fraudulent mail.

Glenn,
Date: 18 March 2016
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Nate - 22/03/2016 13:02:00
 Everyone-
I received the same email.
I immediately noticed it was from an email that Sandy had never used before.
I responded by asking that "Sandy" remind me of something only he and I had discussed.
No further email came...

Nate

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products