Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

20 April 2024 12:14

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Carl A. Helsing
Subject: Propulsion--
Question: In 2004 I completed a model of what would be referred to as an "offset spin intertial thruster".
It does have a directional force action similar to one Mr. Laithewaite demonstrated quite some time ago--mounted on a horizontal surface--and moving horizontaly--I developed it,oddly,in connection with visualization's I had after a long study of railway steam engine's which have at least a few open valve gear motion's visible---along with some in the U.S. which use a counter-rotating "counterweight."
I connected these motion's to a possible "thrust" mode due to my view of certain phenomena of at first great speculation.It was the odd motion for one---and the anomaly of the cubic area relative weight density of a steam railway engine being entirely opposite to that of any aircraft.
I do have a short video of the device in operation which I could send.Another "irony" or paradox is that I constructed the mechanism from HO model rail diesel engine transmission gear movement's--mostly plastic.That fact was a matter of the immediate convenience of doing so,but still seemed relative on a "coinicidental" time frame basis.
If you would like to discuss some Earth-bound theories on the matter I would be glad to.--I have a web site at "SKYTRAINZASTRON"--UFO--Research--Carl A. Helsing----b7jk9w@toast.net
Date: 28 January 2016
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

• No answers yet
  • Add an Answer >>
    Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
    Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products