Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

26 April 2024 00:36

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Glenn Hawkins
Subject: Announcement
Question: ONE) An apology to Professor Laithwaite
TWO) An update on my lack of progress

I have been incredibly unfair and unkind to Professor Laithwaite in saying he was full of baloney. Truly he is the best lecturer I ever heard. He explained electromagnetism in ways easy to understand, built the linear motor, and designed the method of train elevation.
As far as gyroscopes go however he never understood them and he made erroneous statements and set up whatever tests he could construct to support his wrong assertion. He said some of his tests were the most incredibly things he had ever done, but if he had understood the gyroscope he could have said, “Really, it is all so logical”.
Like so many engineers, ‘ why something happens’ doesn’t matter; only that one can predict what will happen under manipulations and reactions. He said that is all an engineer needs to know, and the engineer will use it. He also explained the contradiction of electricity and generators when the flow is reversed. Why these things happen does not seem to matter at all to engineers. On the contrary, Professor Einstein tried to explain how and why things happen. Examples are the gravity well and dozens of his stick drawings to help explain the relationship of gravity to acceleration, time and speed and many other things in his relativity theory. He wanted to know why things happen as best as he could. So did I also want to know ‘why and how’ about the gyroscope works.
When I began trying to understand I set up a procedure. Before beginning a lifetime ago, I was moderately learned in mathematics, but I determined to avoid math at all cost. This, I reasoned would help force me to think in terms of mechanics only. I believed that only mechanics, basically, action and reaction-- not simple in a gyroscope, could lead to understanding something no one else had ever understood. The result was that I eventually forgot how to use math. Recently Harry tried to help me without me explaining what I was doing. Ultimately I have had to revert back to mechanics only. After all those early years lo trying, I seceded in learning how the sequences of reactions work. I think no one else on earth knows. I was able to develop a theory now supported with abundant evidence. The theory is correct and it leads to the strongest logic that inertia propulsion can be created.
For a great many years, I have fought back and forth in my mind and with my efforts. I regularly asked if it was possible and I would think and ramble for a while. Next I would ask why was in impossible, then think and ramble on that for a while . This site is full of my ramblings of uncertainty back and forth since about 2004. Only with the developement of the theory did I come to know almost certainly that powerful inertia propulsion should be more than possible but instead, be entirely probable.
Now I have a theoretical design and part of a model of a propulsion apparatus. I have worked on it so hard and so long that is becomes more and more difficult for my mind to function on even the simpler aspects of the design and build. Over all, it is complicated and I may never succeed. Maybe I am too old. However; in all other ways my mind is still good and works well, which causes me to wonder the ridicules sometimes which is; does the Great Creator of The Universe not want puny man to build the fastest thing in the universe since the Big Bang? Is he dumbing me down? LOL. I will try.

Glenn,
Date: 13 September 2015
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 09/10/2015 19:04:14
 Is my email working?

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 11/10/2015 23:36:03
 I produced IP last week using functions and parts of my machined unfinished and which is a long ways from being finished. The IP force did not excite me as it once would have, because all summer long I knew by theory it would work.

Kindness and good fortune to you all,
Glenn,

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 19/10/2015 23:45:55
 It is finished -- seven months following the theory. The testing is completed and all is right. Now to put it together.

Happy days fellows, Now I am happy,
Glenn

Try this in your search engine
THE 5th DIMENSION - Aquarius & Let The Sun Shine In (2007)

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 12/11/2015 01:36:38
 I SEARCHED FOR MONTHS ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR VERY SPECIAL KINDS OF MOTORS I NEED.I NEED SIX. I COULD NOT EVEN FIND ANYONE TO BUILD THEM FOR ME BECAUSE THERE ARE LOTS OF DRAWBACKS, THOUGH I KNOW THEY ARE POSSIBLE TO BUILD.

TODAY I FOUND A WAY TO ALTER THE GEARING COMPLETELY AND REDESIGN NEW ADJUSTABLE CRANK SHAFTS. IT WAS THE SOLUTIONS TO NOT JUST ONE, BUT MANY TROUBLING PROBLEMS.

I KNOW THIS IS ALL MEANINGLESS WITH OUT CAREFUL EXPLANATIONS. SORRY. I AM TIRED AND I CAN GO FORWARD NOW. I AM HOPING BEFORE NEW YEARS. I FEEL VERY SHOT AND VERY CLOSED TO YOU ALL NOW. i AM GOING TO HAVE A FEW HIGHBALLS.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products