Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

20 April 2024 10:08

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Ashish Kumar Dhangar
Subject: currently new working areas of gyroscope
Question:
Hello sir,
I am Ashish Kumar Dhangar from National Institute of Technology, Warangal ( A.P.). I am a BTech 4th year student. i am interested in research. i want to do my major project on gyroscope. so can you help me to know about what are the new areas of research about gyroscopic properties.
thank you. i will wait for your answer.
Ashish Kumar Dhangar
Date: 31 July 2014
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: MD - 31/07/2014 12:41:15
 http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/72265-Could-a-Gyroscopic-inertial-thruster-ever-work/page41

There's some reading for you. Read through the entire thread and you might learn a thing or two.

Basically I believe gyroscopic propulsion is possible if you move gyroscopes around in a closed system in a very specific way. How it works is still a complete mystery, but I already have some very interesting and apparently "impossible to achieve" results.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products