Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

29 April 2024 16:47

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: rodney buljubasic
Subject: Who will purchase such a device
Question: How to market or get in touch with people that will be interested in these systems. I have been working on mine for a while and after a lot of general research, I found that there is a lot of very unbelievable stuff on the internet,
perpetual motion, car that run on water etc. stuff I surely believe to be false.
Date: 7 August 2012
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Ted Pittman - 15/03/2013 21:55:32
 Maybe there should be something like The X-Prize for the first sucessful demonstration of a Space Drive. Afterall, that will be more significant than just launching someone along a ballistic arc.

Report Abuse
Answer: Ted Pittman - 14/06/2013 14:39:14
 There actually already is a sort of "X Prize" for this sort of thing. It is called the Gode Award and it is in Germany. http://www.goede-stiftung.org/uk/institute-for-gravity-research/goede-award.html

You could receive 1 Million Euros for overcoming gravity with an inertial propulsion machine. No one has claimed the prize yet. However, you would have to actually give them full access to your machine.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products