Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

24 April 2024 13:31

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Karen Miller
Subject: want to buy an Orbotron/Orbitron gyrogym
Question: Hi, want to buy an Orbotron, can pick up on east coast area. It needs to be big enough for adult man, 6'4" or so, please respond to email!
Date: 7 March 2012
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Larry Benham - 03/04/2012 20:56:33
 We're not on the east coast, but I have a friend with one for sale. We're in ND. If you're interested you can e-mail me for the owner's phone number.

Larry Benham
RealJoker@Rocketmail.com

Report Abuse
Answer: jesse - 14/04/2012 01:55:00
 check out my add with description of unit for sale: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2942148024

Report Abuse
Answer: Dale Dixon - 14/08/2012 09:44:18
 I have an Orbotron for sale in Long Beach, CA. It's in great condition. Trailer mounted. Mfg. North Star Propeller, San Diego, CA later model. Participants, 3ft 6in. to 6ft 4in. fence an spare part inc. $8,500.00 firm. Dale (928) 846-2776. daledixon911@yahoo.com.

Report Abuse
Answer: mark hunter - 08/12/2012 04:28:24
 I have the real deal Orbotron.. European style trailer or floor mount. Thousands less than what I see advertised. My Orbotron is the smoothest quitest running one you will find.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products