Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

16 May 2024 09:46

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Martyn Rose
Subject: Sany Kidd +
Question: Hi Sandy,

It has been a while since the 19080's when we worked together. It is also about 30 invention licensings later across the world for me. My group & I are able to fund or find funding for many international projects. We are
now planning to reopen your old Gyroscope file to give it a fresh lick of paint. Sadly Eric Laithwaite is no longer with us but his spirit lives in what we are trying to do which is to add Magnetism + etc to Gyros and enhance the local effect on gravity observed by your experiments at the bottom of your Dundee house!

Please let me know if you are interested in being involved!

regards,

Martyn

Martyn Rose
+44(0) 7785 361546
Date: 12 March 2011
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Sandy Kidd - 13/03/2011 15:54:52
 Hello again Martyn,
I remember the last time we had a session, in the Tara Hotel, Kensington with Ron Thomson alas now no longer with us, the director of the Advanced Energy Research Institute, Leonard Holihan and my long and still suffering wife Janet.
A most enjoyable evening, and a good memory test for this old duffer.
Cannot remember why we were there though?
A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then.
The thing still works for the same reasons as it originally did, but at least I know what these reasons are now.
Such a waste of my time as nobody wants to know
I have always worried about the device being ignored to death once again, so I have pretty well stuck to building and flying model aeroplanes, most of the time, besides I now reckon the human race does not deserve it anyway.
I have a barrow load of good info for anyone genuinely interested.
Good to hear from you, just about anyone else who has had anything to do with myself and or the device is now dead.
I am interested Martyn, if you are in the country for more than a day or two I will phone you, but email would be more convenient don’t you think.
Best regards,
Sandy.

Report Abuse
Answer: Angus Files - 17/06/2011 23:42:49
 Dear Mr Kidd,

Just to say I have searched for years to find you and your machine that I first seen on the TV many moons ago when you were in your garage with your machine the 2nd one failed but luckily as you said you hadn`t dumped the first one.

My son is studying Physics just now and I can`t beleive I am writting to you I thought you had been salted away by the Aussie air force or whoever.

Just want to say don`t give up you need to get all your info filed .

Do you have the small film of yourself at your garage in Dundee on You Tube or any more of your great work online.

with respect to you

Angus Files

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products